For work status information outside of normal routine for NIWC Atlantic activities, please call: 1-800-793-6602
- Charleston, SC
- Norfolk, VA
- New Orleans, LA
- PAX River
- not currently used
- Washington, DC
- Tampa, FL
- Fayetteville, NC
NIWC Atlantic Muster
This service provides a method to muster via the internal Muster Tool (Muster 2.0) or in the Navy Family Accountability and Assessment System (NFAAS).
- Enter https://issf.dc3n.navy.mil/issf-muster-ui/muster into your browser.
- When prompted, select your certificate.
- Click the “Accept” button on DoD warning page.
- Click the puzzle piece icon in the top left menu to open the widget launcher
- From the widget launcher, select the desired application and click the ‘Launch’ button to open the application The User Guide can be found on the Software Services IPT (S2IPT) wiki.
- Muster is also still available via phone at 1-800-864-4248 or 1-877-553-6115.
- Please contact the S2IPT Customer Support team if you experience any issues or have questions. We appreciate your patience while the application was migrated to the new environment and apologize for any inconveniences it may have caused.
NFAAS is the Navy Family Accountability and Assessment System utilized by the Navy to account for personnel during widespread natural or man-made disasters. It applies to all Navy Personnel, Uniformed (Active and Reserve) and Civilians, all Dependents and OCONUS Contractors.
- The CNO has directed semi-annual (by October 1 and April 1 of each year) NFAAS updates, which applies to all Navy personnel, uniformed (active and reserve) and civilian; all dependents; and OCONUS contractors. It does not apply to contractors working in the United States.
- There are two periods each year where personnel are to verify/update their account: April 1 to September 30 and October 1 to March 31. Personnel must complete the update/verification at least once in each period.
- If there are no changes to contact information required, please select the “Verify Info as Current” icon or the update will not count.
Updating NFAAS Contact Information
- Open NFAAS by going to https://navyfamily.navy.mil. Once you are in the system, click the “Click Here” button on the left under Navy Military, Civilians, OCONUS Contractors, and their Families. If you have forgotten or are not sure what your username/password is please use the “I do not know my username/password” link on the “Select Login Method” screen.
- After logging in, you will see a window that has the name of the event, your name and your dependents information (if applicable).
- Select a Muster Status from the drop-down menu and click “Save” to update your information.