- ANTXs link operators, government scientists and industry to innovate and inform concepts and tactics to rapidly deliver technology to the warfighter.
- Led by the Naval Research & Development Establishment (NR&DE), ANTXs are hosted by Naval Warfare Centers to demonstrate emerging technologies and innovations that address Navy and Marine Corps mission priorities and gaps.
- ANTXs provide an environment for the warfighter to assess the operational utility of technological innovations.
- During the exercise, military decision-makers identify promising technologies.
How to Get Involved
Become a Technical Assessor at the NICE ANTX (government only)
- One week time dedication at Camp Lejeune in April 2021.
Assist the Core Team (government only)
- We are always looking for assistance at milestone events.
- Please contact the NICE ANTX at email@example.com for additional information.